Cisco Customer Success Manager in Offsite, Florida
Customer Success Manager
Location: Offsite, Florida, US
Additional Location(s) Atlanta
Area of Interest Sales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1236891
What You'll Do
At Cisco, Customer Success is a critical component of our business and our future. Cisco believes in a complete lifecycle of customer success, improved revenue and overall company growth. With Customer Success, Cisco strives to continually drive faster “time to value” and improve the overall experience for our customers. We leverage our ability to influence, use digital innovation and scale via our global partner ecosystem.
Who You'll Work With
Reporting into a Customer Success Manager leader, you will drive Customer Success with strategic Cisco customers in your assigned operation. You will be responsible for driving adoption of Cisco solutions, and identifying net new opportunities to expand the Cisco footprint, while demonstrating the value and benefit of these results to your customer. Your strong messaging skills will enable you to secure and leverage alignment with your Cisco, partner and other stakeholders in a cross-functional and complex selling environment. Executing against and reporting on Customer Success metrics, you are constantly looking to innovate and engage to accelerate results. Sharing best practices with your Customer Success peers and Cisco colleagues, you will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team that is increasingly more critical to Cisco’s vision and strategy. Your passion for Customer Success will drive relevance, awareness and the engagement of others to further augment your execution.
Who You Are
You are truly passionate about customer success and the overall customer experience. You possess and leverage exceptional relationship-building skills, are a team player, and are always looking to drive innovation, improvements and change. You have a proven track record of results, outcomes and business impact for your customers through influence and trust. You have messaging and communications skills that resonate at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders. You understand the commitment required to analyze business goals and Cisco solutions, in order to recommend actions that drive success for your customers and their Cisco experience.
· Proven success driving business and sales results working with strategic and complex customer environments, as well as with internal stakeholders and executives through relevance and influence
· Proven team player and ability to orchestrate value in coordination with multiple stakeholders
· Strong communication, influence and presentation skills
· Willingness to learn, adapt and lead change within Cisco
· Ability to articulate value messaging at all levels of an organization
· Strong awareness and experience working with technical solutions and working familiarity with security and collaboration
· An entrepreneurial approach to business and the ability to establish a holistic business view as it relates to the Adopt & Expand motion
· Effective organizational and time management skills
· Demonstrated success aligning within all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
· BS or BA in Engineering, Computer Science or Business; Masters such as MBA preferred
· Industry certifications a plus (e.g. ITIL, PMP, COBIT, Six Sigma)
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, techies, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. Bring your ideas, your passion and your creativity, let’s do this !!
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.