Cisco Sales Data Scientist - 1230435 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Sales Data Scientist - 1230435
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Cloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything, Networking
Job Id 1230435
What You'll Do
Are you someone who enjoys analysis to generate business results? As a Cisco sales Data Scientist you will enable business teams with premier insights and help. You will identify the growth levers for our business through the use of analytics and a plethora of leading edge tools. You will work with partners and team members to rapidly prototype and iterate on creative analytics, and help support scaling and operationalization to enable our Operating Model within our Global Enterprise Segment. You will design, build, and operationalize propensity models to help predict which Cisco offers align best with each of our customers, helping our specialist and generalist sales community to best focus their efforts.
You will also analyze:
· Total Addressable Market by offer and account
· Propensity to refresh/renew/attach products and services
· Tie together various analytics holistically in order to recommend next best action
· Support complex analytics projects, dividing work into structured series of hypotheses and questions to be answered
Who You'll Work With
We are an exclusive team of passionate, creative and results oriented individuals within Cisco's Global Enterprise Segment Strategic Analysis team. Our focus is to develop a single advanced analytics platform for GES, providing persona-based actionable insights. We thread the vast data from across the value chain to support and accelerate the transformation to new business models through self-serve insights and digital process enablement.
Who You Are
You thrive on a multi-tasking, rapid prototyping, and agile development environment, bring superb communication skills and ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions
Our minimum requirements for this role:
· BS in Math, Statistics, Data science, Computer science, Engineering, or Economics
· 5+ years’ experience in a business analyst/data scientist role developing and using business analytics and predictive models at a B2B company
· Experience with data warehousing and data Integration tools
· Experience with SAP HANA and Cisco finance and sales systems
· Experience with visualization tools Tableau and Excel
· Good communication skills
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.