Cisco Product Marketing Manager, Contact Center in Richardson, Texas
Product Marketing Manager, Contact Center
Location: Richardson, Texas, US
Additional Location(s) Austin, TX
Area of Interest Marketing and Communications
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Collaboration, Video
Job Id 1231907
Product Marketing Manager, Contact Center Solutions
Inside this business group:
The Cisco Customer Care business unit is a global leader in contact center solutions. Our software portfolio enables businesses to provide world class customer care to their customer base. The contact center industry is currently going to through several major transformations: rapid transition from premises solutions to cloud-delivered solutions, and expansion of the role of customer care from providing operational efficiencies to providing excellent customer journeys. Cisco is investing heavily in both of these market transitions, including the acquisition of BroadSoft with its rich cloud contact center solution, hiring of a new General Manager with extensive industry and cloud experience, and are working through a rebrand and repositioning of the product portfolio. We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about playing a key role in helping transform Customer Journey Solutions into Cisco’s next two billion dollar business.
What You’ll Do
As Product Marketing Manager, Contact Center, you will lead the communications strategy between the Business Unit and the Cisco Sales and Cisco Partner communities. You will be responsible for working with Business Unit leaders to assess needs in terms of assets and programs are required for grow the success of the Sales and Partner communities. You will work in partnership with the product owners, sales, partner management leadership, and product marketing managers to deliver on the strategy. You will develop a thorough understanding of the business unit’s product portfolio, key value propositions, and stakeholders requirements. Deliverables include positioning & messaging, customer-facing and sales-enabling content, and a suite of sales and go-to-market materials including messaging maps, presentations, collateral, newsletters, whitepapers, etc.
In addition, you will develop and run strategic programs that relate to the mission. One of the first such projects is a Customer Advocacy program, a top priority for sales leadership and senior management. You will work with sales, partner, and Go-To-Market organizations to develop and manage a program to develop customer advocates among the Cisco contact center end user base. Advocates will provide testimonials, case studies, and may support public events such as speaking at webinars or conferences.
Who Are You
Minimum qualifications include:
· Difference Maker: 5+ years of experience in a product marketing role that drove deeper engagement with target audiences, increased adoption and deliver bottom-line results.
· Industry Experience: Two+ years experience in Contact Center Technology, particularly in the areas of Product Marketing, Solutions, Product Management, and/or Sales.
· Global/Multi-product mindset: You have a proven track record for developing, prioritizing and promoting/cross-promoting multiple products/product lines simultaneously, spanning multiple audiences, industries & international markets.
· Deep audience knowledge: You are a quick study, committed to knowing your ecosystem, markets, industries, buyers and competition – who they are, their care-abouts, considerations and behaviors. You’re skilled at making findings actionable for sales, product mgmt and marketing, as well as using the information to inform your GTM and growth strategies.
· Internal partner development: You are a master at crafting and maintaining key cross-functional relationships with product management and sales to ensure unified team effort in go-to-market, launches and broad-scale rollouts.
· Messaging mastery: You have deep experience when it comes to articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can craft a compelling narrative across different audiences, markets and channels, and know how to develop strong messaging maps and effective content strategy plans. Plus, you have solid copywriting/storytelling skills of your own.
· Sales Enablement: The ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits, and transfer that knowledge to the sales team and our customers, is crucial. Under your guidance, cross-functional marketing and content teams will effectively communicate our product value propositions and deliver the sales tools that support the selling cycles for your products
- Boxborough, MA, San Jose, CA, or Richardson, TX
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.