Cisco Pre-Sales/System Engineer - Saudi Service Provider Acc's in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Pre-Sales/System Engineer - Saudi Service Provider Acc's
Location: Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
Area of Interest Engineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Service Provider
Job Id 1236735
IT and Data Center experienced individuals who have designed, built and managed large-scale data centers. Strong consultancy skills are a must for this position along with the ability to deliver business outcomes, network security experience. Identify & document design/architecture best practices along with Network programming skills from scripting to DevOps.
What you will do:
. As a Systems Engineer, you will have direct account and partner responsibilities for assigned territory. These responsibilities include keeping up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services; providing technical and sales support for assigned accounts; conducting technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects; assisting with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities. You will predominantly work in the Enterprise customer segment. You will work with a wide variety of technologies and will therefore need strong collaborative and consultative skills and capacities to effectively showcase Cisco products and solutions, demonstrate technical solutions and capabilities, conduct Proof-of-Concept (PoC) tests. You will need business acumen to translate technical features and functionalities of a Cisco solution to map to customer's business outcomes and benefits To sharpen your technical skills, you will be assigned as a specialist member to one of the System Engineering Virtual Teams. You are expected to participate actively in the Virtual Team events and activities and collaborate with the broader members of Cisco's Systems Engineering team, You'll help bring transformation to our customer' data center infrastructure and help simplify their operational challenges.
Who You Are:
· The person needs to have a track record of successful executive interaction, consultative selling and leading the delivery of successful consulting engagements in this area.
· CCIE DC lab certification required , Storage Certification is a plus
· A bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) is essential with an advanced degree highly desirable
· Expert level knowledge in Data Center technologies
· Thorough expert of protocols like VOQ, VDC, VPC, FABRIC PATH, VXLAN, OTV, SAN, VSA; FCIP, FCOE, N1000V,
· Expert Level knowledge of Cisco products like NEXUS, ACI, UCS, STORAGE, VMWARE and Openstack.
· Exposure to public and private cloud and DC architectures is highly desirable
- learning and analytical tools, especially in the big data space
· Knowledge and understanding of Software Automation evolution, Micro-Services architecture and Container networking is ideal.
· Good level knowledge in Service provider internetworking technologies
· Experience in designing and deploying datacenter for large SP networks or Large Enterprise
· Expert level Inter-networking troubleshooting in a large-scale SP network environment.
· Expert of Linux systems
· Expert of virtualization technologies such as VMWare and KVM
· Expert of Cloud Technologies such as AWS, Azure, and Openstack
· Expert of Cisco's HyperFlex HCI product and software-defined storage products.
· Working expertise with Cisco UCS environments
· Strong IT infrastructure skill set including: Storage Area Networks, Server technologies, Virtualization, Networking, Enterprise Applications, Systems Management, Windows Server and Linux operation system expertise
· Expert of security technologies, digital certificates, X.509, IPSec, TLS, SSL
· Expert of security products like ISE, FirePower, AMP, SourceFire, StealthWatch, ASAs
· Trusted resource in the area of Cloud Collaboration and their underlying platforms (Webex, Spark, Jabber) and connected technologies/solutions.
· Deep expert of campus networking technologies
· Cisco Digital Network Architecture, SD Access
· Software programming and It's great experience with Cisco APIs
· Campus and Branch Technologies & solution
· Strong Technical Account management skills
· Consulting experience, strong Client facing skills to drive trusted advisor status with customers
· Must be a self-starter effective in working independently and in a team setting.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.