Cisco 1229194 - Service Entitlement Program Manager in RTP, North Carolina
1229194 - Service Entitlement Program Manager
Location: RTP, North Carolina, US
Additional Location(s) San Jose, California, US
Area of Interest Project or Program Management
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1229194
Cisco Technical Services
Technical Services at Cisco is a team of world-class experts whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through outstanding financial results, increasing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores. Your opportunity to impact the health and performance of networks and systems that surround us all are limitless. Your career growth options will be BOLD, as we realize our vision to become the #1 IT Company in the world. Make an impact with us!
Service Entitlement & Compliance
The Services business is one of the fastest growing areas in Cisco. Service Entitlement & Compliance enables programs that drive revenue and improve operational efficiency, by designing, developing, implementing and operating the processes and tools that ensure adherence to Cisco policies. We strongly influence the customer and partner experience as they interact with Cisco. Our efforts directly impact Cisco’s bottom line operations and top line growth.
This is a leadership role that will drive the transformation of our Service Entitlement capabilities to enable Cisco’s next generation of Service offerings
● Drive cross-functional business process and system architecture transformation related to Service Entitlements.
· Define and deliver multiple components of entitlement specification, access management, and enforcement to deliver Service capabilities.
· Collaborate with business and IT teams to understand Services strategic direction, current and future system capabilities and develop Service Entitlement roadmap.
· Analyze new service program needs, assess against operational capabilities, and implement appropriate solutions
· Continuously strive to improve business processes and systems to provide a better customer experience.
● Knowledge of existing Cisco Services business (processes, systems, offerings).
● Customer focused mindset, Ability to cultivate an environment focused on customer satisfaction, Ability to build productive peer and stakeholder relationships
● Strong business acumen skills to interface with individual contributors and up to senior leadership (VP level). Must be able to effectively represent functional business needs and negotiate win-win scenarios.
● Advanced program/project management, change management and communication skills with SLA/metrics driven mindset.
● 8 - 10 years related industry experience
● Large/complex program management experience implementing business-critical capabilities
● Undergraduate degree required, Graduate degree desired
● Knowledge of Agile development methodology
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.