Cisco 1229409 - Incident Engineer - Unified Collaboration in RTP, North Carolina
1229409 - Incident Engineer - Unified Collaboration
Location: RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of Interest Engineer - Network
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Cloud and Data Center
Job Id 1229409
What You'll Do
Cisco Managed Services is seeking a Contact Center expert to support our global Contact Center as a Service model.
Who You Are
· Ability to work independently to turn Unified Collaboration business requirements into technical solutions
· Able to relay technical information to both technical and executive personnel.
· Provide support across multiple functions.
· Provide support to engineering and operations teams for complex break and fix incidents.
· Deliver training to operations engineers.
· Conduct technical interviews.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
Cisco Unity Connection
Cisco IM & Presence
Cisco Emergency Responder
Call Manager Express / Voice Gateway
Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)
Cisco UCS Servers
Cisco IP Phones
IPv4, TCP, UDP
Quality of Service (QoS)
Expert level knowledge of telecommunications technologies such as SIP, H.323, MGCP,SCCP, RTP, Q.931, ,Q.921,G.711,G.722,
Expert level knowledge of voice interfaces such as T1, E1, PRI, BRI, FXO, FXO, E&M
Expert level knowledge in troubleshooting CUCM, CUC, CUBE, etc through debugs and traces
Experience in analyzing various protocols in packet captures (pcap)
Knowledge of UCCX, ARC and Acme SBCs also desirable.
· 7+ years of experience with Cisco Contact Center solutions.
· BS or MS degree required.
· CCIE Voice/Collaboration, CCDE, or equivalent advanced certification strongly desired.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.