Cisco 1229653 -Voice/Collaboration Problem Engineer in RTP, North Carolina
1229653 -Voice/Collaboration Problem Engineer
Location: RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of Interest Customer Experience
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Cloud and Data Center
Job Id 1229653
Who You'll Work With
In this role you will gain insight into the detailed functionality of Cisco products and partners with all distributed elements of the supply chain. You will be exposed to all of CMS services/technologies and will have a significant influence in driving improvements. As a Problem Management Engineer you will be responsible for adhering to CMS established ITIL PM processes/procedures. The primary goal of a Problem Manager is to remediate issues so that there is a permanent fix implemented.
● Problem Management responsibilities will primarily be reactive in nature working on root cause for Major and Chronic Voice Incidents.
● Analyze and troubleshoot large complex networks with mixed media and protocols.
● Act as a focal point and escalation contact for high priority and high impact problems
● Create Root Cause Analyses and Major Problem Reviews and present findings to the customer.
Who You Are:
● Strong working knowledge of Unified Communications (CUCM and Voice Gateways, CUC, Cube, CUPS, CER and UCC Express). Equivalent to a Tier 3 Incident Management Engineer.
● Understand and have working experience in a results driven environment, such as a NOC, for a minimum of 5 years.
● Firm understanding of ITIL Process guidelines, with specific focus on Service Operations and Problem Management
● Ability to isolate problems and deliver solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction
● Experience with developing and presenting consumable customer reports
● Proven planning, prioritization and organizational skills
● Strong written/verbal communications skill-set.
● Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
● Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.