Cisco 1231335 - CMS Contact Center Problem Engineer in RTP, North Carolina
1231335 - CMS Contact Center Problem Engineer
Location: RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of Interest Engineer - Network
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Cloud and Data Center
Job Id 1231335
What You’ll Do
All CMS team members are expected to add value in the following areas:
Understand and meet customer agreements (SLO/SLA/commitments)
· Follow and participate in the improvement of established team processes
· Identify and adhere to cost reduction measures
· Accountable for following established team processes
· Understand ITIL framework (Event, Incident, Change & Problem Management)
· Collaborate with peers and cross-functional teams
· Maintaining knowledge required to perform role effectively
· Participate in regular synch ups
· Actively share / develop innovation and automations for continued improvement
Specific to the role of Proactive Problem Manager, responsibilities may include:
· Proactive with Data-Focus
· Design, create, and implement Proactive Health Checks IAW customer requirements and CMS standards
· Predictive Problem Management - Conduct Data Analysis and advise support team and customer of anticipated future problems proactively
· Data Analytics - Identify incident trends, drive the reduction of incidents by analyzing monthly alarm and ticket data, investigating and resolving problems
· Provide Customer and Technology trending analysis and reporting
· Investigate and drive optimization opportunities related to Ticket Enrichment Automation
· Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Automated and Manual Proactive Checks
· Work closely with the team Operations Manager and Incident Manager to assist with creation and CSI for Problem Management related processes
· Provide technical leadership, guidance, and training to less experienced engineers.
Who You’ll Work With
The Cloud & Managed Services team provides second/third level technical support for Cloud / Hybrid solutions and cloud enabled end point products on a worldwide basis via inbound/outbound phone calls, email, web and remote access. Provide consultation to independently troubleshoot & debug solutions for Cisco customers, partners, account teams along with collaborating with other TAC engineers to resolve issues.
Who You Are
You are detail oriented and organized. You work well with others and are truly a team player. Drawing conclusions from multiple data points is in your DNA. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You are able to see the big picture even when analyzing multiple complex factors under pressure. You have a deep understanding of the fundamentals of Problem Management.
· AA/BA in a technical discipline plus 5-10 years of experience in a Network Operations Centre or Technical Assistance Centre
· Strong technical experience with Cisco Unified Contact Center technologies
· 2-5 years’ experience in a Problem Management role
· Strong technical experience with Cisco Unified Communications technologies
· Good organizational skills
· Ability to prioritize workload while managing customer commitments
· Strong written/verbal communications skillset
· Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.