Cisco Sales Development Representative in RTP, North Carolina
Sales Development Representative
Location: RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Networking, Security
Job Id 1232441
Are you ready to change the World? Do you want to be passionate about your employer and the brand you represent? Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with expert mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
Interested in being challenged and appreciated while embarking in a dynamic career? In an environment where colleagues become friends, where managers actively coach and where creativity and ambition are valued?
In the Sales Development Representative role, you will build direct relationships with team members and engage with potential customers to start the sales process. You will manage all aspects of sales lead generation while using cutting-edge technologies to remotely interface with customers.
· Aggressively prospect with your sales team through cold calls, emails, and events
· Assist your senior team member in setting up meetings, finding value, producing quotes, and closing deals
· Own your territory, take responsibility of production along with your corresponding team members
· Consistently achieve quotas to ensure revenue objectives.
· Educate and qualify any inbound prospect to turn into ready to close deals
· Interact with prospects via telephone, live chat, and email.
· Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects.
· Update prospect interactions in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management.
· Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization.
· Stay up to date on the OpenDNS product line, buyer personas, market trends, and competitors.
Who You'll Work With
The Global Virtual Sales and Customer Success organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams and is the talent engine for Cisco Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth. We serve our customer life-cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions.
We are a dynamic and international team that brings excitement to the sales floor every day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better. We will provide you with a platform for success including: coaching, training and on-the-job learning that will strongly support you in your career advancement. You will discover an innovative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams adapt quickly to respond to market changes and we are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
Who You Are
If you enjoy selling in a changing environment, are goal motivated and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals though strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders, we have a place for you.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
· 2 years’ experience in similar or adjacent industry, start-up or consultancy company
· The love for IT and ability to tap into technology
· Sales experience or Technical/Customer service background
· Coachable and hungry to learn key information in Cloud Security market
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks
to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t
afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, techies, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock
stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. Bring your ideas, your passion and your
creativity – let’s do this!!
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.