Cisco Technical Solutions Architect, Digital Network Architecture in Saint Petersburg, Florida
Technical Solutions Architect, Digital Network Architecture
Location: Saint Petersburg, Florida, US
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest AI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Service Provider, Software Development, Testing, Wireless, Mobility
Job Id 1229908
Cisco seeks a Network Transformation (NTX) Technical Solutions Architect (TSA). This is a great opportunity for those who have a demonstrable blend of technical acumen, industry experience, business relevance, and sales success in a role that has high visibility and will drive business outcomes within Cisco's Global Enterprise customer base.
The Network Transformation/DNA TSA will develop and execute on Cisco’s Digital Network Architecture and strategies within a select number of large accounts and will map business initiatives into technical solutions and architectures. In this role, the TSA will partner with Account teams, industry vertical and practice experts and services to turn business requirements into a network architecture . The TSA will be proposing to C-level executive, key business and IT stake holders the solutions that will transform our customers business and network.
What You’ll Do
The DNA Technical Solutions Architect's primary target is to drive current start and future state architectures for customers to enable business outcomes. The TSA will operate at both a tactical and strategic level within their assigned accounts. The architectures that the DNA TSA is responsible to drive are Next Generation Branch, Next Generation Campus and Cisco Cloud Networking architectures. These architectures fall within Cisco's Enterprise Networking (EN) portfolio and include solutions around Cisco SD-WAN, Cisco Software Defined Access, Cisco's DNA architecture and solutions for the Campus, Branch, LAN/WAN. More specifically, it includes products in Enterprise Wireless, Switching, Cisco ONE, Cisco DNA Center Controller, Cisco Meraki Cloud Networking, Cisco Prime, Identity Services Engine (ISE) and Enterprise Networking ELA's / Software agreements. An understanding of the potential operational and business impacts of these products is essential.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate for this role must already be a routing, wan and switching expert who wants to drive Digital Transformation for a world of mobile users accessing their applications in private/public clouds. The candidate should demonstrate a proven ability to work within a matrix sales organization and collaborate with customers, partners, account teams, services and other organizations is vital for this role.
Technical Solutions Architect Job Requirements:
· Experience with Enterprise networking including routing, switching, iWAN, security, and Unified Access architectures.
· Experience with WAN and LAN networking technologies at the engineering level through the CxO level.
· Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
· Ability to understand and Articulate Cisco's Architectures, products and Services.
· Ability to communicate customer requirements between customers and Cisco's product development business units.
· Ability to create, present and document technical solutions.
· Ability to perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
· Ability to Drive identified major account opportunities (i.e. technical consulting, upper level management presentations, Cisco technology solutions, product requirements, and design validation) while allowing local account team to maintain long-term ownership.
· Ability to provide consultative support to other Virtual Team Specialists and Systems Engineers.
· Ability to mentor other less experienced Systems Engineers in the assigned opportunities.
· Publish white papers on given topics for internal or external use. Gather product requirements from field and customer and submit findings to relevant BUs and Boards and Councils to drive Area or Operation business requirements.
· Minimum Qualifications
10+ years related experience. Cisco experience required.
· Cisco product and end-to-end positioning required.
· Competitive product experience required Riverbed, VeloCloud, Silver Peak, Aruba, Motorola, Juniper, HP and others a strong plus.
· Pre- and Post Sales experience required.
· Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent.
· CCIE certification in Routing/Switching is required.
· Actively participate as a specialist on assigned Virtual Team(s) and/or Solutions Team(s).
· In-depth knowledge of baseline SE skills and in-depth knowledge in SDN / DNA Center
· WAN / SD-WAN / MPLS
· Routing and Switching
Major account focus will require travel responsibilities as well as virtual rich media presence for sales, post sales activities. The successful candidate will have exposure to established Architectural Framework methodologies and possess in-depth knowledge and strong operating experience in more than one of the following solution areas: VPNs, Security, QoS, Remote/Local Access, Rich Media, Voice Lan/WLAN, Campus/MAN, WAN, Optical Networking, Transmission Systems or Wireless. In-depth industry knowledge in the appropriate market segment(s). Have extreme detailed knowledge of relevant solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria and applications. Thorough competitive knowledge (in their area of specialization) including solution, technology and product offerings. Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills. Ability to work effectively, add value as a team member and assume a leadership role for the team. Demonstrated technical knowledge and consultative skills. Ability to train and disseminate information within an Area or Operation. Ability to understand complex technical and selling situations and the ability to solve the problem or solicit the required resources. About Cisco
Why You’ll Love Cisco
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.