Cisco Business Operations Manager/ Cloud Security in San Francisco, California
Business Operations Manager/ Cloud Security
Location: San Francisco, California, US
Area of Interest Engineer - Software
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Security
Job Id 1229363
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco Security Business Group (SBG) is at the forefront of developing solutions for addressing the security challenges of our customers. With an annual revenue exceeding $2B, it is one of the fastest growing businesses at Cisco. As Cisco is transforming its business model aggressively to a software and recurring revenue model, security business is leading this journey with 40%+ YoY growth in software recurring revenue.
The Cloud Security group within SBG focuses on developing cloud delivered security solutions (SaaS based) in a platform centric approach. This group is an autonomous group within the business group, and operates like a Startup to nurture innovation in a highly disruptive and high growth domain. This group was formed a year back by combining some of existing cloud assets Cisco had with two hugely successful acquisitions - OpenDNS and CloudLock. Our vision is to build the most complex security solutions in a cloud delivered way with utmost simplicity - disrupt industry's thinking around how deep and how broad a security solution can be while keeping it easy to deploy and simple to manage. We are at an exciting stage of this journey with 100% YoY growth.
Who You'll Work With
The Business Operations Manager is a critical role within Cisco Cloud security, with direct charter of taking organization to the next level in organizational maturity. As part of this role, Business Operations Manager will partner with the Operations team, and will build strong relationships with Finance, WPR, Product, Engineering, GTM, Employee Success stakeholders across all functions of the business.
What You'll Do
You will help to drive Cisco Cloud Security’s operational excellence by identifying, developing, implementing and improving business processes and initiatives. Ultimately you will play a major part in driving Cisco Cloud Security accelerated growth.
· Actively partner with Finance, Recruiting, Cloud Security teams in acquiring, confirming and ensuring headcount alignment.
· Prepares Cloud Security team reports of open headcount, headcount globally, forecasted headcount.
· Partnering with SBG and Employee Success teams in office and facility’s needs.
· Partner with operations team in financial vendor management which includes opening POs, helping with invoicing, A/P, etc.
· Support Cloud Security internal communications – Connected Recognition weekly updates to leaders, organization internal site coordination, etc.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate should be comfortable in an individual, self-sufficient role, as well as one of team support and interaction. This candidate should have a proven record of working complex and cross-functional projects to their completion. This role requires a candidate who is motivated, agile, with strong time management, project management, technical, and analytical skills.
· Able to manage multiple priorities assisting in the facilitation of major initiatives and related sub-projects using best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
· Possess a high degree of flexibility and ability to work within a fluid, constantly changing environment.
· Focused on delivering customer service for business needs.
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail; demonstrated success in using data to solve operational issues.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Solid written and verbal communication skills.
· Computer proficiency: Excel (pivot tables), Word, Power Point.
Possess 3+ years of operations experience at an enterprise technology company
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.