Cisco Customer Success Manager in San Jose, California
Customer Success Manager
Location: San Jose, California, US
Area of Interest Sales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1227975
What You’ll Do
This position is a highly strategic role that is responsible for driving adoption of Cisco collaboration solutions and identifying growth opportunities to expand Cisco’s footprint, while demonstrating the value and benefits to your customers.
Your strong communications skills will drive and accelerate mutual success with our customers, partners and stakeholders in a cross-functional environment. Executing against and reporting on Customer Success metrics, you are constantly looking to innovate and engage to accelerate results. Sharing best practices with your Customer Success peers and Cisco colleagues, you will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team that is increasingly more critical to Cisco’s vision and strategy.
Who You'll Work With
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is designed to document and share customer best practices with the global team and implement best practices from the global community within their assigned accounts. Each CSM will be expected to build cross functional relationships within Cisco to more effectively support the customer.
· Own the complete customer lifecycle of onboarding, adoption, expansion and renewal.
· Strive to continually drive faster “time to value” and improve overall experience for our customers.
· Ensure proper delivery, onboarding and adoption of products and services, conduct ongoing compliance & health checks.
· Identify opportunities for upselling and cross selling Cisco cloud collaboration products and services.
· Discover use cases, uncover business need and drive increased adoption.
· Develop a clear and concise understanding of the customer needs, strategies, operational maturity and business goals as well as those of the industry in which they function.
· Collaborate internally with Sales & broader cross functional groups to drive continuous improvement & provide a superior customer experience.
· Identify, build and maintain line of business relationships.
· Frequent customer visits to strengthen relationships, conduct gap analysis, report on usage & lead value realization discussions. Establish a common understanding with the customer for the ROI they are receiving from Cisco Solutions as the strategy is executed.
· Leverage the acquired knowledge of the customer to ensure Cisco enables the customer to achieve their Business Outcomes through onboarding, adoption, expansion and renewal.
· Meet pre-defined metrics around revenue growth through upsell/cross sell & deep Spark adoption.
Who You Are
The successful candidate will have a material impact on how our customers value their investment with Cisco by leveraging their investment to achieve their business outcomes. The successful candidate will be responsible for continuous improvement of processes, while identifying key adoption triggers and call to actions or plays. The candidate will work collaboratively with the business unit as well as effectively communicating with executive customer line of business contacts.
· 5+ years of experience in customer-facing organizations
· Previous Customer Success (or strategic customer service) experience in SaaS based company
· Strategic thinker, account management, forward looking approach with strong commitment to customer success
· Experience integrating data and analytics into workflows and engagement processes.
· Laser focus on reducing churn, increased product usage & Spark adoption
· Strong communication, consultative, influence and presentation skills
· Focused attention to detail allowing for delivery of high quality end user experiences. Proven team player and ability to orchestrate value in coordination with multiple stakeholders
· Willingness to learn, adapt and lead change within Cisco
· Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment to meet evolving business requirements
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, techies, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. Bring your ideas, your passion and your creativity, let’s do this!!
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.