Cisco DevNet SolutionsPlus Business Development Manager in San Jose, California
DevNet SolutionsPlus Business Development Manager
Location: San Jose, California, US
Additional Location(s) remote
Area of Interest Engineer - Software
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Collaboration, Video
Job Id 1232826
Who We Are
The Cisco DevNet SolutionsPlus program places a select group of ecosystem products that complement and augment Cisco's advanced technology products on Cisco’s global price list. Together these offers deliver complete solutions that customers can easily procure to drive positive business outcomes.
What You'll Do
As the Cisco DevNet SolutionsPlus Business Development Manager, you will help drive the growth and adoption of Cisco SolutionsPlus with Cisco Solutions within our Field and Channel. Your responsibilities will include working closely with Cisco Partners to onboard, drive awareness and outreach. The ideal candidate possesses a business development and technical sales background to drive revenue growth to revenue goals.
Driving adoption of SolutionsPlus offers via Strong collaboration with various internal departments (Partner organization, Vertical Business development leads, Business units, regions) to align with ISV onboarding strategy
· Create campaigns, identify SMEs, build training content, train Business Development Reps and track success metrics
· Achieve quarterly and annual recruitment targets to generate new revenue
· Passion and commitment to partner success
· Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
· Demonstrated ability to lead and manage teams through influence while also functioning as an individual contributor/team member
· Strong technical aptitude
· Ability to communicate with C-Level executives across Product Development and IT
· Proven experience with driving results through influence
· 5+ years program and sales experience
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.