Cisco Hardware Technical Leader - Access Switching -1226637 in San Jose, California
Hardware Technical Leader - Access Switching -1226637
Location: San Jose, California, US
Area of Interest Engineer - Hardware
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest AI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security
Job Id 1226637
We are looking for a Senior Hardware Design Engineer to join the Enterprise Access Switching Team.
· Work in a team environment to architect, design, and qualify high complexity Switching systems.
· Work with Marketing to understand and prioritize Customer requirements.
· Partner with Software, ASIC Development, HW Qualification, and Manufacturing teams.
· Lead cross-functional teams and follow comprehensive development methodology that ensures the robustness of the product, with a focus on high reliability, testability, and customer satisfaction.
· Extremely motivated, passionate individual, who has a strong desire to be a team player
· Proven track record of developing and releasing multiple high complexity hardware products.
· Extensive board design experience with design tools including Cadence Concept, and Allegro
· Expertise in high-speed design, packaging, advanced PCB materials, signal integrity & power distribution techniques.
· Strong understanding of multi-gigabit serial interconnect technologies,
· Strong understanding and design experience with X86, DDR3/4, PCIe, USB, SATA
· Expertise in lab qualification and debug
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Ability to express complex technological concepts, influence others, and emphasize cooperation instead of confrontation
· Demonstrated ability to consistently meet or beat deadlines
· Desire to do “whatever it takes” to successfully complete the variety of development & support activities
Minimum of 7+ years of experience with BSEE, or MSEE
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.