Cisco IBLM Business Operations Manager - Smart Account Adoption in San Jose, California
IBLM Business Operations Manager - Smart Account Adoption
Location: San Jose, California, US
Additional Location(s) RTP
Area of Interest Business Strategy and Operations
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1227937
What You'll Do
Our Team: Install Base Lifecycle Management Services (IBLM) sits within Software Operations portion in the Customer Partner Services (CPS) Global Service Ownership team, with a focus to delivering support process improvements and driving customer experience programs.
This Role: This individual contributor is expected to have a preternatural desire to provide excellent experiences for our customers and partners related to Smart Accounts while at the same time being a strong data evangelist. In order to succeed in this role the candidate should possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills as the successful candidate will be responsible for driving the adoption of Smart Accounts across our partner, customer and sales communities. This person will be responsible for collaborating cross-functionality with multiple teams such as Commerce Capabilities, CSIT, GSSE, Partner Orgs, Sales as well as CPS to drive the successful adoption and usage of Smart Accounts.
Detailed responsibilities include:
• Work cross-functionality to define and drive to completion Smart account adoption plans
• Track progress and analyze adoption trends and opportunities for improvements – creating get well plans if necessary
• Collaborate with the Unified Entitlement Experience portal team providing insights and feature suggestions
• Ability to Asses business problem/need & engage Ops leaders, IT and stakeholders to further develop Business Transformation and adoption Plans,
• Host weekly status meetings to discuss progress and detailed plans
· Act as Subject Matter Expert for Smart Accounts and become the trusted advisor for our team members, CPS, stakeholders, and business Partners
· Present effective and compelling reasons for change using data visualization techniques
· ALWAYS drive the focus on the value being added to our customers, partners and Cisco through Smart Accounts
· Strong verbal, written, presentation, communications skills and ability to serve in a customer/partner focused environment
• History of successful project/program management
• Proven ability to work closely with IT to articulate requirements for performance optimization increased adoption and automation opportunities;
· Possess the ability to leverage and visualize data for strongest impact, strong communication skills-written/verbal;
· Possess the ability to translate customer experience requests to system capabilities for optimized experiences;
• Demonstrated ability to manage relationships and people. Able to liaise, influence and drive multiple stakeholders, and cross-functional team members.
• Proven track record and demonstrated ability to deliver in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment with limited oversight.
• Able to communicate and train end users and work cross functionally to multiple teams within Cisco (GSSE, Partner Org, OA, CPS and Entitlement) to drive end user and partner adoption .
Who You'll Work With
This role works closely across the global IBLM team, Software & Subscriptions team and Entitlement Operations a and Smart Licensing teams, supporting operations teams across CPS as well as Business Leaders in GVS&CS, and CPS and Operations
Who You Are
You are able to see the forest through the trees and can help others navigate through your vision. You are high energy and collaborative and possess a strong “can do” attitude. You thrive on a challenge and always keep the customer experience at your core. You leverage support insights and Customer experience analysis to help drive change in documentation, training, and development. You are analytical creative and not afraid to take calculated risks. You are comfortable with ambiguity and know when to seek clarification. You are excited about the areas of Licensing, Software, Entitlement and Smart accounts, and Recurring Revenue models at Cisco. You are excited to be part of the change and transformation.
• B.S. or equivalent experience
• 6+ years work experience with software, licensing, commerce, Operations,
• Process and functional aptitude to quickly learn and assimilate to new information
• Proven track record of driving the execution of large programs cross-functionally hitting deliverables and ensuring goals are obtained
• Ability to manage/prioritize and drive execution of multiple projects
• Ability to collaborate X-functionally and virtually and facilitate meetings, with your team members, Stakeholders and Business Partners at all levels.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.