Cisco Solutions Success Product Manager - SD-WAN in San Jose, California
Solutions Success Product Manager - SD-WAN
Location: San Jose, California, US
Additional Location(s) Alpharetta, GA
Area of Interest Sales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Internet of Everything
Job Id 1228453
Who You'll Work With:
Cisco’s Enterprise Networking Business Group designs, builds, and delivers market leading security products. We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team to define the ultimate post sales experience that will enable customers to accelerate the value realization of our products and technologies. This position will continuously assess Cisco process and offers to ensure customer outcomes are predictably and efficiently achieved, aligning teams, resources, and decisions as needed to improve. This position is accountable directly to the senior product management leaders of the business group.
Role & Responsibilities
· Work and collaborate with SD-WAN Product Managers to prioritize Customer Success originated feature and enhancements backlog for development. Also, ensure usage telemetry, success monitoring, and reporting are implemented to BU expectations.
· Work & collaborate with Technical Services Product Managers, Advanced Services Product Managers, and Learning and Development Product Managers to ensure optimal market adoption, customer journey map alignment, successful offers, and test customer outcomes.
· Work with Enablement Managers to create and drive the enablement plans for the business
· Work and collaborate with Customer Success Managers to test customer journey maps, desired technical onboarding and assure enablement assistance from Cisco is successful.
· Create feedback loop to the various Cisco operational entities to drive continuous product, business, and post sales customer experience improvements
· Work with UX team to design and deliver customer success initiated improvements in usability, supportability, workflow simplification.
· Create user stories, acceptance criteria, and other agile development design and development process artifacts as needed by the product team.
· Proactively measure renewal rates, sources of renewals friction, and adoption metrics and drive cross-functional team to address issues.
· Develop business and product based KPI’s that will measure the post sales success of our customers and Cisco
· Benchmark Cisco customer success efforts against competitors for a set of products.
· Represent subscription renewals business inputs for business reviews, executive reporting, and financial trending.
· Drive initiatives to accelerate customer adoption of new networking features and releases
· Engage customers in direct market research activities.
· At least 5 years’ experience in product management, customer success, or other technical customer facing role
· BA/BS degree in computer science, electrical engineering or related experiences, MBA a plus
· Experience leading cross functional teams to deliver meaningful business value
· Ability to work with teams across International time zones
· Experience in building, designing, or delivering software in an agile-driven development model. Experience as a product owner highly preferred.
· Working knowledge of more than one of the primary technologies and applications (Routing, SD-WAN, QoS, Traffic Shaping, MPLS)
· Exemplary listening skills and exceptional negotiation and persuasion skills. Proven performance and success in these areas.
· Strong customer orientation with the ability organize and champion key initiatives and projects for product development
· Practical ability to trade-off competing priorities with both customer outcomes and best return on development resource in mind.
· Self-motivation; proactive, eager and willing to work collaboratively with stakeholders in services, finance, engineering, sales, channels, and IT.
· Strong written and oral communication skills, with ability to articulate complex technology and decisions simply
Customer Escalation Management
Product Development Domain Knowledge
Customer/Product Adoption Best Practices
Written and Oral Communication
Cisco Sales and Channels Domain Knowledge
Cisco Technical and Advanced Services Domain Knowledge
Cisco Security Products Domain Knowledge
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.