Cisco Supply Chain Program Manager in San Jose, California
Supply Chain Program Manager
Location: San Jose, California, US
Area of Interest Supply Chain
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1229505
What You’ll Do
Are you pushing the envelope? We are looking for a highly motivated Supply Chain Program Manager to joinour team and make an impact on product cost, quality and deliver for a multi-billion dollar business.
You core responsibilities will include:
● Driving supply chain readiness
● Shaping end to end cost management
● Executing against risk management between proto and FCS through end of life
● Designing supply chain strategies to maximize switching specific fulfillment goals throughout the lifecycle of the product
● Managing and ensuring a smooth product transition from NPI to sustaining.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco’s Computing Systems Product Group (CSPG) is responsible for delivering an innovative end-to end way to configure both rack and blade servers all the way from firmware revisions to I/O connectivity for growing highly complex data centers while enabling IT as a Service (ITaaS).
You will collaborate with progressive Manufacturing, Design Engineering, Finance and Marketing teams to determine strategy and execution of business and technical solutions
Who You Are
Your ability to analyze data and processes, come up with innovative solutions and effectively and efficiently communicate plans to the team are key to your success. You collaborative style enables you to manage both supplier performance and team expectations by proactively driving suppliers to meet or exceed committed performance.
● BS or BA in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration (MBA preferred)
● Experience in Product Operations as NPPM, SCPM, or PLPM or equivalent
● Ability to manage continuity of material supply, delivery, and quality ensuring no shortages, delays, or quality issues from proto to FCS
● Influences sourcing and fulfillment strategies to achieve optimal product cost.
● Deep understanding of all elements of product cost; validates the integrity of supplier quotes and forward costing; able to clearly articulate the main cost drivers, cost reduction and cost avoidance activities.
● Ability to analyze supply chain issues, formulate solutions and proposals, and communicates plans and status in an executive manner.
● Superior Microsoft Excel Skills
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.