Cisco Technical Solutions Architect - WW EN Sales Team ISE SDA 1226282 in San Jose, California
Technical Solutions Architect - WW EN Sales Team ISE SDA 1226282
Location: San Jose, California, US
Additional Location(s) Rest of US
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Networking
Job Id 1226282
Who You Will Work With
The WW Enterprise Networking Sales Team goal is to have a broad impact on the Cisco sales organization to accelerate sales of our solutions while enabling customers and partners to be successful. The team influences innovation, technology and enablement to assist Cisco as it continues to evolve as a market leader, preserve top-line margins and offer unique customer solutions with differentiated advantages over the competition.
The WW Enterprise Networking Sales Team is investing in creating a centralized incubation team focused on accelerating security driven fabric architecture. We are seeking an ISE/SDA Technical Solutions Architect. The Architect position for this organization will be focused long term on several areas:
· Technical excellence surrounding ISE, SDA and ETA
· Setting the pace for the next generation of Cisco demo and proof of value (PoV) sales engagement motions
· Partnering with the WW SDA PSS Team and Field SDA Champions to accelerate SDA and ISE Sales with Catalyst 9K pull through
· Providing leadership and guidance to the BE and Marketing as the voice of the customer
· Working with other members of the WW EN Sales Architecture team to provide input on demo, lab and PoV roadmaps to ensure that we incorporate field facing experience and exposure
· Mentoring the field through shadowing engagements to execute on Test Drive and PoV delivery
As Cisco evolves into a software-centric company, our organization is adopting new approaches and methodologies for pre-sales and post-sales. We are focused on solving customer security and compliance needs by ensuring that security is everywhere and part of the enterprise networking infrastructure fabric. In this role you will be focused on the more complex presales and upsell engineering defend motions while partnering with other groups such as services and customer success to ensure a coordinated sales effort across the land, adopt, expand and renew lifecycle.
What You Will Do
· Partner hand-in-hand with the WW EN Sales SDA PSS organization to capture logos in strategic accounts
· Execute on GTM motions leveraging 4D demo, lab and PoV assets while empowering the systems engineering community (Cisco Systems Engineering and Partners) to deliver ISE, SDA and ETA demo and PoV experiences at scale.
· Inter-lock with the Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO), PoV Services, APO, GPO and the WW Direct Sales Engineering/Architecture teams to run customer facing Test Drive events and to provide white glove PoV services
· Work with WW SME technical communities to host weekly demo, PoV and workshop support hotlines
Who You Are
5+ years of proven Cisco expertise in technical domains with documented success such as Chairman’s Club, Sales Champion, Published credits, etc.
CCIE level knowledge in routing and switching technologies
Extensive knowledge and experience in deploying and operating ISE and StealthWatch
Solid understanding of Guest Access, BYOD and Access-Control ISE focused use cases
Deep understanding of group policy, macro segmentation and micro segmentation across domains, as well as a holistic understanding of DNAC, ISE and StealthWatch management tools
Experience in post-sales environments in “real world” deployments of Cisco route, switch, wireless and ISE solutions
Ability to provide detailed and consumable documentation around best practices for deployment around application acceleration, automation/management efficiencies
Ability to bring people from different departments to the table, to create a safe environment for people, making sure their opinions are heard and addressed
Focus on team’s success rather than individual wins
Willing to travel 50% of the time
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, techies, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. The WW Enterprise Networking Sales Team goal is to have a broad impact on the Cisco sales organization to accelerate sales of our solutions while enabling customers and partners to be successful. The team influences innovation, technology and enablement to assist Cisco as it continues to evolve as a market leader, preserve top-line margins and offer unique customer solutions with differentiated advantages over the competition. If you are ready to be part of entrepreneurial culture focused on accountability for all aspects of the vision, strategy, execution and measurement model then this team is for you.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.