Cisco Client Services Manager Seattle 1231150 in Seattle, Washington
Client Services Manager Seattle 1231150
Location: Seattle, Washington, US
Area of Interest Sales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1231150
What You’ll Do
You will be focused around account services management and this position requires relationships with a diverse group of internal and external personnel in order to ensure transactions are completed accurately and in a timely manner. You will also focus on achieving revenue goals; forecasting revenue accurately on a weekly, monthly, quarterly schedule; developing a pipeline of opportunities; creating account plans; and closing deals for a set of defined customers in a segment. Approximately 50% of this salesperson's time is customer facing.
• You will manage all aspects of the customer account with respect to deal transactions – You will drive the execution of customer facing activities to conclusion in a quality, timely, and correct manner - Manage service pricing and margins according to agreed aims
• You will sell solutions based on current and new portfolio of service offers including TS and AS
• You will facilitate sales transactions by - Understanding customers' and partners' procurement process - Building relationships with customers and partners in positions within the procurement process - Navigating partner and customer procurement process - Navigating and escalating effectively within Cisco
• You will drive Multiyear Services Contract Renewals/P-O-S attach
• You will plan and prioritize sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity.
Additional Client Services Manager duties include:
• Create and manage a sales plan using all relevant data (renewals, new product funnel, potential upgrades and end-of-support situations) and then map this data to an agreed market development strategy based on company priorities.
• Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
• Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, eg.,product/service launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and tradeshows.
• Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
• Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
• Record, analyze, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
• Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
• Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
• Follow standardized and optimized sales processes, e.g., renewals process.
• Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
Who You Are
• Developing the Pipeline: Applying knowledge of sales trends, market drivers, and key customer issues and opportunities to do strategic account planning; establishing, prioritizing, executing, and monitoring a course of action to accomplish broad territory objectives and sales strategies; using knowledge to identify and cultivate future sales opportunities to build a strong pipeline.
• You will Build Influential Relationships: Working collaboratively with customers, channel partners, and account team members to meet business goals and objectives; using appropriate communication methods to influence others and establish relationships.
• You are Customer Focused: Supporting customers during the sales process; seeking and taking appropriate actions on customer requirements while balancing business needs; resolving difficult issues in a timely and professional manner; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• You Have Negotiation Skills: Effectively exploring interests and options to reach outcomes that gain the agreement and acceptance of all parties by using legitimate data, objective criteria to support ones proposal.
• You will work with CXO Relevancy: Adding value by proactively identifying business opportunities for the customer/partner, conveying a firm understanding of the customer's/partners business and political drivers, displaying executive presence by building rapport and credibility; effectively influencing other people to accept a solution; clearly connecting solutions to business needs.
• You are a Critical Thinker: Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to address sales challenges and new opportunities; taking courses of action based on sound analysis and judgment that appropriately consider customer and partner business capabilities and issues, available facts, constraints, competitive circumstances and probable consequences.
Who You’ll Work With
On our US Commercial team, you will be embracing unprecedented innovation and tremendous opportunity for growth. You will succeed because as a team we listen to our customers and anticipate their needs as the market shifts and technology transitions accelerate. Our customers are versatile, agile and adopt technology fast to compete aggressively and grow their business. The US Commercial team provides you with unlimited opportunities to succeed at Cisco. Our culture will support and empower you.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco .
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.