Cisco Enterprise Networking Technical Solutions Architect in Seattle, Washington
Enterprise Networking Technical Solutions Architect
Location: Seattle, Washington, US
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Networking, Service Provider
Job Id 1224108
What You’ll Do
As a Technical Solutions Architect, you will partner with other members of our sales team in a pre-sales technical role in our Service Provider accounts. You will showcase Cisco Enterprise Networking product solutions by setting up demonstrations and explaining features and benefits to customers. You will also be designing and configuring products to meet specific customer needs.
You will work closely with sales partners and Enterprise Networking Product Sales Specialists to develop technical solutions that grow enterprise networking business. You’ll lead complex architecture and design for Cisco’s Enterprise Networking solutions. You will also position the value of Cisco’s SDA strategy: Automation, Analytics and Applications. You’ll set the pace for the next generation of Cisco sales processes and provide leadership and guidance to the BE and Marketing as the voice of the customer.
As Cisco evolves into a software-centric company, our sales organization will be providing new approaches to pre-sales methodology, with acceleration of applications for our customers, best use of analytics for customer and employee experiences and improving operational efficiency through the use of automation, orchestration and programmability tools.
Role & Responsibilities
· Direct account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in assigned territory
· Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
· Provide technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory
· Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects
· Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities
· In addition to technological aptitude, and the ability to learn quickly and stay current, the ideal candidate's interpersonal, presentation and troubleshooting skills evoke passion and confidence.
Who You’ll Work With
The Global Service Provider Networking Sales Team goal is to accelerate sales of our Enterprise Network solutions, while enabling customers and partners to be successful. The team influences innovation, technology and enablement to assist Cisco as it continues to evolve as a market leader, preserve top-line margins and offer unique customer solutions with differentiated advantages over the competition. If you are ready to be part of entrepreneurial culture focused on accountability for all aspects of the vision, strategy, execution and measurement model then this team is for you.
Who You Are
· 5+ years of proven Cisco expertise in technical domains with documented success .
· CCIE level knowledge in routing and switching technologies
· Extensive knowledge and experience in Cisco Validated Design and cross architecture solution use case lab and content development
· Deep understanding of application workflows across domains, as well as a holistic understanding of controllers and management tools
· Ability to provide detailed and consumable documentation around best practices for deployment around application acceleration, automation/management efficiencies
· Ability to bring people from different departments to the table, to create a safe environment for people, making sure their opinions are heard and addressed
· Focus on team’s success rather than individual wins
· Advanced presentation skills
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.