Cisco Project Specialist in Seattle, Washington
Location: Seattle, Washington, US
Area of Interest Project or Program Management
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Collaboration, Video
Job Id 1229364
Who You'll Work With
The Team Collaboration Group (TCG)develops the Cisco Webex and Cisco Spark collaboration products. We are seeking a proactive, professional project specialist to support the Cisco Seattle office. As a key member of the team, you’ll be working with team members, executives and vendors globally.
Who You Are
You are a professional business partner (think beyond the calendar) with a strong work ethic to provide global support to technical leaders in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You are a dedicated, strategic thinker who is adaptable to change. Confidentiality is crucial. A strong confident communicator, you are organized, results orientated and able to “get things done” knowing we have your back! You love to bring people together and to help them solve their problems.
· Provide Support with calendar management, travel, and expenses as needed.
· Meeting Planning: Assist in organizing meetings by scheduling location and meeting technology based upon participant needs, handling catering and all other meeting logistics.
· Take initiative to resolve issues within specified policies and guidelines
· Assist in the management of the Seattle office, by working with building management to address facility issues, managing office and space assignments, ordering supplies and helping staff address any office related issues they have
· Organize special events, meals, socials and parties for the Seattle site
· Special Projects: Assist with running special projects as needed on the team.
· Confidentiality: Professionally handle sensitive and confidential matters and materials.
Minimum requirements for this role:
· 3-5 years’ experience in an office manager/administrative environment.
· Outstanding track record of performance.
· BA/BS degree
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience in planning meetings and coordinating travel.
· Expert level knowledge of Windows desktop computer applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Ability to work with no instruction on routine tasks and very little instruction on new projects.
· Daily presence in the Seattle office.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.