Cisco Business Development and Sales Lead - Tetration Analytics in Seoul, United States
Business Development and Sales Lead - Tetration Analytics
Location: Seoul, Seoul-Teukbyeolsi, Republic Of Korea
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Cloud and Data Center, Security
Job Id 1233283
What You'll Do
The Data Centre and Hybrid Cloud are at the forefront of rapid change. Cisco is crafting a rich portfolio of software, hardware and service solutions to meet these new requirements.
Central to this strategy is the Cisco Tetration™ platform – which provides unprecedented visibility and intelligence in the Data Centre using cutting-edge unsupervised machine learning and behavioural analysis capabilities.
This breakthrough technology is transforming the way businesses run their Data Centres, transform to Cloud, and secure the Multi-Cloud environment. We truly believe the outcomes of this approach are so compelling that in the near future, every new cloud environment will be built with this sort of analytics baked-in.
That’s why we need you – we have the technology to lead and win in the App Discovery and Workload Protection (security) markets, and we’re already off to a great start in the Korea market.
The individual previously fulfilling this role has just been promoted due to their success, and we want to keep the momentum moving forward at full pace with a great new addition to the team to lead the sales and business development function.
Your Role & Responsibilities
• Be on the forefront of understanding and being able to communicate Cisco’s Data Centre analytics strategy and vision – across a wide variety of stakeholders including IT leaders and executives
• Build in-depth business expertise in the underlying and associated technologies and architectures
• Engage with specialist stakeholders in key customer accounts – in particular, including information security and operations professionals ( Experience in enterprise information security or cloud operations markets will be highly regarded )
• Translate product capabilities to practical use cases relevant to customers in the Korea market
• Execute on a business plan to gain market share, build solid relationships with customers and internal constituents
• Build and define sales strategy for a given geographic or market segment (Cisco Korea)
• Work with Channel and Ecosystem Partners to develop new practice capabilities and finding mutually beneficial business models
Who You’ll Work With
This position will play a critical role in enabling Cisco to bring new products to market in both core and adjacent markets.
You’ll form part of a global team charged with accelerating the Tetration market offering, whilst interfacing closely on a day-to-day basis with the Cisco Korea sales organisation.
You will be working alongside a dedicated Technical Solutions Architect who will compliment your business and sales acumen with the necessary technical expertise.
Forming part of an ‘internal start-up’ type organisation, you’ll regularly be working with amazing people who are on a mission to change an industry, whilst at the same have access to the incredible strength that comes from the innovative at-scale business that is Cisco.
Who You Are
• 5+ years of experience of quota carrying software, analytics, cloud and/or security technology sales experience
• Ability to work in a fast paced start up organization within a large complex company
• A track record of strong performance as an individual contributor, and even more important - of making a positive contribution to a team environment
• English communication
• Requires an undergraduate degree (or equivalent)
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.