Cisco CPS Segment Operations Manager in Seoul, United States
CPS Segment Operations Manager
Location: Seoul, Seoul-Teukbyeolsi, Republic Of Korea
Area of Interest Business Strategy and Operations
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1223745
What You'll Do
Position: Customer & Partner Services (CPS) Korea Segment Operations Manager
The CPS Segment Ops role is the face of Cisco’s operations for Customers, Partners and Cisco Sales constituents. The primary goals will involve providing operational expertise and execution around key CPS offerings related to Deal Management, New Business Models and Operations Management to Cisco’s Sales teams (Internal) and the Cisco Channel partner community (External), through effective collaboration with varied cross-functional teams within Cisco.
This incumbent must be able to evangelize with functions within CPS, work with multiple stakeholders, understand the related business requirements, manage stakeholder’s expectations, handle tasks and priorities with effective time management skills.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
• Apply sound judgment in managing stakeholders’ expectations using the “ One Cisco ” approach & collaborate with various business functions within Cisco such as (but not restricted to) Sales, Manufacturing, Logistics, Channels, Sales & Commercial Finance, Sales Operations, Global Tax & Customs, Collections and Operations globally
• Focus on complex/non-standard deal management and business enablement aspects across product/service and software, aligned to unique Partner types and business models
• Develop an annual Operations Plan for the covered segment(s), aligning these plans to Cisco sales business plans and the segment’s business priorities
• Agree relevant metrics as part of the operational plan, to measure progress/achievements and identify focus areas. Work on measures and report out on these quarterly. Drive accountability with each owner of the metrics
• Conduct high-impact Segment Quarterly Operational Reviews with advanced data analytics to provide differentiated insights needed to drive productivity and profitability
• Provide commit management support to country/segment sales teams
• Drive segment backlog management analysis & communication
• Provide high-touch engagement with the main CPS stakeholders and cross-functional SMEs
• Provide training and support to local sales teams, customers and partners on new offerings, business models, partner programs and tools
• Partner Enablement and Change Management: drive adoption/operationalization with partners in key program/capability/transformation rollouts where required
• Represent CPS transactional services to the field and partner community, ensuring processes are understood and followed. Drive discussions with Customer Service teams on process improvements, push for root cause analysis and ensure teams are accountable to drive improvements in the service provided
• Ensure continued self-learning especially on new business consumption models, software, acquisitions
• Active participation in relevant CPS and Cisco forums and activities
Who You'll Work With
The Segment Operations Manager is part of Regional Operations in Cisco’s Customer and Partner Services (CPS) organization. Regional Operations provides operational engagement and advisory services to customers, partners and sales stakeholders across Cisco’s commerce processes for our products, services and software business.
Who You Are
Skills and Experience:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent plus 5-7+ years related experience in a similar industry
• Fluent in spoken & written English and Korean with good communications skills in both is a must
• Experience working with Channel Partners or in a relevant technology industry or a similar role with an OEM
• Relevant experience and understanding of commerce Operations
• Experience driving cross-functional and/or global initiatives
• Experience with Cisco’s Portfolio of Product, Software, Services and understanding of Cisco’s Partner Programs a plus
• Project Mgt / DMAIC certification a plus
Qualifications and desired skills:
• Ability to translate Cisco/Partner priorities in a consultative manner to drive operational excellence
• Solution minded to understand root cause and implement necessary changes
• Demonstrated business acumen. Comfortable understanding the business of Cisco and our partner companies – from all operational aspects
• Demonstrated ability to build and manage relationships within Cisco and externally
Strong collaboration, influencing and facilitation skills. Proven ability to influence and lead key decision makers, outside of organization and across roles and functions
• Ability to lead stakeholders through transformation and strong change management skills
• Demonstrated planning and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to work to very tight timelines and deliverables
• Demonstrated, take-charge attitude, and able to demonstrate flexibility and resiliency
• Excellent communication skills at all levels of management - presentation as well as interpersonal
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Data analytics skills with ability to translate data into business intelligence
Advanced level of PowerPoint and Excel software skills
• Knowledge of SFDC, Oracle suites, BI tools will be an advantage
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.