Cisco Marketing Manager in Seoul, United States
Location: Seoul, Seoul-Teukbyeolsi, Republic Of Korea
Area of Interest Marketing and Communications
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1241523
What You'll Do
• In this role, you will be leading the development and execution of strategic marketing programs to generate awareness, pipeline and opportunity.
• An ability to define clear marketing objectives and targets and develop a plan for meeting them is essential for success in this position.
• Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to develop marketing campaigns and programs to drive pipeline and bookings.
• Handle marketing activities ranging from planning, execution and measurement of results through quarterly business reviews.
• Share best practices and work collaboratively with teams around the globe.
• Demand generation program management, marketing performance index tracking, marketing funnel optimization.
Who You’ll Work With
You will be part of the Marketing Team at Cisco Korea working with multiple cross-functional teams to help support the business.
Who You Are
• Around 2-5 years of marketing experience with IT companies or similar function.
• Builds partnerships with individuals at all levels of the organization and works across multiple functions. Works as part of a team to achieve desired results.
• Strong Presentation and Communication skills in presenting to cross functional teams.
• Project Management skills with ability to execute marketing programs from planning, conceptualization, execution and measurement.
• Digital marketing skills. Experience managing e-commerce platforms a plus.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.