Cisco Systems Engineer, Samsung in Seoul, United States
Systems Engineer, Samsung
Location: Seoul, Seoul-Teukbyeolsi, Republic Of Korea
Area of Interest Engineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Networking
Job Id 1240579
What You'll Do
Cisco Korea is currently recruiting for a customer-focused Systems Engineer (SE) supporting the Samsung team to guide the development and expansion of relationships with key partners and customers. As an SE you’ll work in the pre-sales organization to design and deliver customized solutions to meet your customer’s business needs.
• The SE provides an architectural perspective across the Cisco product portfolio, including software and services, leveraging knowledge of the broad Cisco portfolio as well as his / her technical specialization as needed
• Direct account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in assigned territory
• Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities
• Consult with customers to understand their needs and design effective solutions
• Deliver technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects
• Keep up-to-date on the market, competitive solutions, products and services
Who You'll Work With
The customer-focused Systems Engineer will partner with the Account Manager to recommend and develop appropriate customer solution offerings. The SE will support the Samsung Account at Cisco.
Who You Are
The SE is a customer-focused technical sales professional who provides high level technical information and design/implementation guidance to one or more customers in a dedicated and / or pooled manner.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 7+ years-related experience, preferably with Samsung Account
• Competitive knowledge including solution, technology and product offerings
• Cisco CCIE certification is desirable but not essential
• Demonstrable ability to drive adoption of Cisco technology solutions through channel partners, and into customers
• Knowledge of relevant solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria and applications
• Great spoken/written communication, presentation, and public speaking skills
• Highly motivated and a self-starter who can lead opportunities without close supervision
• Cultivate relationships with multiple layers of an organization
• University degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
• Fluent in English
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.