Cisco Customer Success Manager - Security/EN in Shanghai, China
Customer Success Manager - Security/EN
Location: Shanghai, China
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Networking, Security
Job Id 1217079
What You'll Do
The Virtual Customer Success Manager (V-CuSM) is an integral member of the Account Sales management teams focused on the ADOPT and EXPAND selling motions. This role is introduced by Cisco to drive and accelerate customer success through effective ADOPTION and EXPANSION of Cisco offerings around solutions, services subscriptions and software either direct or with a partner. The V-CuSM will work with a variety of customers including Enterprise, Commercial (both Select & Territory) and Public Sector where Cisco has previously positioned a relevant set of products and services through the LAND sales motion.
A typical V- CuSM is assigned to 75 accounts at any one time but is heavily leveraged in automation and predictive analytics to maintain scale.
Who You'll Work With
The Customer Success Management Charter is to lead the long-term ADOPTION and EXPANSION strategies of Cisco offerings through regular customer touch points focused on the successful alignment of the customer’s strategic priorities and desired business/operational outcomes; tracked and measured through a jointly developed Adoption Engagement Plan. Key execution of this role will result in a delighted, lifetime customer. This role is performed in close alignment with Cisco Sales and Cisco Service Delivery.
Who You Are
• Leverage the acquired knowledge of the customer to ensure Cisco enables Customer Success and achieve their Business Outcomes through its set of current (ADOPT) and new (EXPAND) Cisco solutions
• Focus on ensuring Cisco customers successfully maximize the value they receive from our solutions and attain their business outcomes through Cisco AS, TS, Manage & Operate, Consulting Services, Software, Cloud and XaaS solutions, as well as any other components that are suitable for a subscription model.
• Drive ADOPTION, and positioning of solutions throughout all stages – Plan, Build, and Manage – of the Lifecycle inclusive of all Cisco offers, leading to appropriate renewal
• rates and referrals along with the development of new opportunities.
• Facilitate the consumption of Cisco Solutions
• Measure and report the impact of the offerings currently in place, so that the customer and Cisco have a common understanding of the value they are receiving toward achieving their expected outcomes.
• Lead to the EXPANSION of current solutions as new opportunities are identified through an intimate business relationship with the key roles of the customer.
• Proactively qualify, communicate and transition the identified opportunities into Cisco Sales
Required Experience, Skills and Alignment
• 3-5+ years technical, business and/or sales experience
• Executive level communication and presentation skills, including value messaging
• Strong awareness of Cisco, including both the company and solution offers, and general comprehension of telecommunications and internetworking technology
• An entrepreneurial approach to business and the ability to establish a holistic business view as it relates to the ADOPT and EXPAND motion
• Effective organizational and time management skills
• Accustomed to working effectively within all levels of an organization
• Ability to align Cisco Services with customer at a business level
• Skilled in leadership and influence of virtual, cross-functional teams
• Diversified customer relationship development
• Skilled at escalation and issue management and managing customer expectations
• Education or equivalent experience: 4 year higher education degree
• Industry certifications a plus (e.g. ITIL, PMP, COBIT, Six Sigma)
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.