Cisco FSI Account Manager -SH in Shanghai, China
FSI Account Manager -SH
Location: Shanghai, China
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Cloud and Data Center, Networking
Job Id 1233604
It's an exciting time to work at Cisco. Every day we connect people to the network and make it come to life. We are looking for talent to develop Government market.
· Good industry knowledge
· Good communication skill
· Familiar with IT techonology
· Rich experience in IT market.
• Driving customer success of large Enterprise accounts by achieving sales and customer satisfaction goals
• Possessing strategic technical knowledge, and being able to do account plan for each focused large accounts.
• Applying sales experience working with corporate account teams and solutions using today's most innovative technologies
• Responsible for an annual booking/revenue quota with significant growth in subsequent years
• Developing and executing sales strategy and tactics that maximize Cisco opportunity within the customer environment
• Along with sales planning, to be responsible for accurate forecasting
• Direct customer contact comprising a major portion of this assignment
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• At least 7 years Sales Experiences in account and channel; At least 2 years Sales experience in FSI or MOR, Power etc. large Enterprise accounts
• Demonstrated Sales record year on year
• Local Sales, Channel and Management experiences in China Central Geo is preferred
• Working knowledge and experience selling complex technology solutions to large enterprise customers in Central China
• Must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process
• Will need to make important resource decisions that apply both corporate and account team resources to new opportunities
• BA degree - MBA or graduate degree preferred
• Specific examples of closing large, strategic deals
• Sell solutions to large customers
• Developing customer relationships
• Understanding a broad range of Cisco technologies required
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.