Cisco Project Manager in Shanghai, China
Location: Shanghai, China
Area of Interest Project or Program Management
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Networking, Wireless, Mobility
Job Id 1231732
Who You'll Work With
Cisco's Core Hardware Group (CHG) is seeking a Project Manager to drive Networking product development programs. This Project Manager will be part of the CHG PMO team in China and report to the PMO manager. The CHG PMO is a converged team leading the Networking Device/Solution including Enterprise Routing, Catalyst Switch, Internet of Things, Small Business Network, Cable Access Network, and Service Provider Routing. Join a dynamic team leading the next evolution of Networking Device/Solution.
What You'll Do
• Drive the New Product development program from concept, planning, execution, to closure phase.
• Lead the cross-function and multi-site program team to deliver the new product development programs on time, on scope, on budget, and on quality.
• Budget planning, spending, and tracking for managed projects.
• Program status reporting and escalating.
• Managing variant types of programs including 3rd party partners developing products and/or solutions for CHG.
Who You Are
• Bachelor or Master Degree in EE, Computer Science or Business.
• 5+ years relevant experience in networking/technology related business, with 3+ years in a Program Management position, with demonstrated history and ability dealing with executive management.
• Engineering experience in hardware development is a must.
• Excellent knowledge of general business concepts, ROI, budget management, strategic alignment, quality principles and application and organizational issues involved in hardware and software project and program management.
• Collaboration with cross-functional partners to ensure team’s activities aligned with broader team’s strategy, priority and objectives.
• Experience to collaborate and manage 3rd party vendors including SW/HW ODM/JDM and manufactory.
• Agile & Scrum Development experience is a plus.
• Excellent collaboration, communication and negotiation skills with demonstrated ability to interact with and influence management at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent leadership, team building and mentoring skills.
• Outstanding written, presentation, and verbal communication skills in both mandarin and English.
• Curious about new things, solution thinking, data driven, and risk taking.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.