Cisco Senior Logic Verification Engineer in Shanghai, China
Senior Logic Verification Engineer
Location: Shanghai, China
Area of Interest Engineer - Hardware
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Networking
Job Id 1230409
What You'll Do
You will be part of the FPGA team in the core hardware group at Cisco. As part of this team you will be involved in the definition, design, system integration, and verification of industrial protocols and features for ruggedized networking equipment for manufacturing, transportation, energy among other applications.
Who You'll Work With
You will join a team of extremely talented FPGA design and verification engineers who develop world-class industrial switching and routing products using industry leading-edge tools.
Who You Are
Cisco ENG HW Routing team is looking for a passionate FGPA design verification engineer to join our R&D team. This role involves working on cutting-edge high-performance FPGA design verification.
· Design verification of FPGAs for Enterprise Routing System.
· Architect, document, code, verify, lab test, debug industrial protocols implemented in FPGAs.
· Write scripts to improve efficiency of FPGA simulation flows.
· 3-5 years or more networking ASIC/FPGA experience
· Experience with the full life cycle of FPGA development from architecture through product release and sustaining.
· SystemVerilog and UVM are essential skills along with mastery of VCS.
· Ethernet and TCP/IP networking concept and protocols knowledge
· Highly motivated, positive, detail oriented and responsible
· Good team player and good communication skills
· Fluent English in reading/writing/speaking
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.