Cisco Security Research Analyst in Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Security Research Analyst
Location: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv, Israel
Area of Interest Engineer - Software
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Security, Software Development, Testing
Job Id 1232896
What You'll Do
We are looking for a bright Security Analyst to join our research group. If you’re interested in uncovering brand new attacks within our massive dataset, then we might have a job for you!
Your discoveries will help shape our data research pipeline, enable data scientists and analysts, and explore new possibilities for product value. Most important, you will be in one of Cisco’s fastest growing groups, working with some of the largest and most varied datasets in the Cyber Security world.
Who You'll Work With
Within Cisco Cloud Security’s Research group, you will be collaborating with engineers, algorithm developers & data scientists all working to extract value from the vast bodies of data we collect. You will be working at the nexus of products, data and customers, helping drive the intelligence in Cisco’s Cloud Security offerings.
Who You Are
You are a bright, curious and versatile security analyst, who loves researching data, solving real problems, and writing code. You have great communication skills and want to grow by working alongside the best professionals.
● 1-3 years of experience in threat research OR an outstanding graduate of relevant degree
● Experience or interest in Cyber Security incident response and detection
● Understanding of common attack patterns in cloud services
● Programming capability, preferably in Python
● Very strong English - both verbal and written
Nice to have:
● Veteran of relevant intelligence core units
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
● We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
● We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
● We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.