Cisco Program Manager, Service Logistics & Operations 1224739 in Tokyo, Japan
Program Manager, Service Logistics & Operations 1224739
Location: Tokyo, Kanto, Japan
Area of Interest Project or Program Management
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1224739
Cisco seeks a Service Logistics & Operations (SLO) Program Manager to support the development, deployment and management of critical service supply chain policies, processes and systems in Cisco’s Technical Services organization. The Japan SLO Program Manager is involved in all key aspects of supply chain program and vendor management and is responsible for ensuring the delivery of world-class service experiences for our internal and external customers.
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders aand cross-functional business partners to achieve Service Delivery Performance and Customer Satisfaction objectives.
· Provide advice and solutions to complex internal case inquiries and critical customer escalations related to RMA service orders.
· Identify productivity and process/cost improvement opportunities in the service supply chain.
· Implement projects to improve operational efficiencies and ease of doing business.
· Support Global Service Logistics & Operations (GSLO) programs, projects and initiatives.
Successful candidate must:
· Collaborate well in a cross-functional, fast-paced work environment across multiple geographies and cultures, where innovation is desired
· Feel comfortable managing multiple, complex situations and personalities at the same time
· Communicate clearly, effectively and proactively with teammates, internal stakeholders, global peers and all levels of management
· Have proven project or vendor management skills, with the ability to influence others to achieve success
· Be a self-starter and work well with minimal supervision and understand organizational goals
· Be good at time management and flexible to accommodate meetings across different time zones
· Have very strong, detail-oriented analytical and problem solving skills
· Have commitment to continuous learning and development of self and others
· 3 – 5+ years of experience in a multi-national company; IT industry or similar preferred.
· BS/MS degree or equivalent required
· Excellent English & Japanese oral, written and presentation skills required.
· TOEIC score over 800 strongly recommended.
· Supply chain management or Service Parts Logistics experience beneficial.
· Experience or certifications in Six Sigma, PMP, ITIL and/or Cisco technologies advantageous.
· Strong MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Oracle and Pega CRM knowledge desired.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.