Cisco Technical Solutions Architect (Toronto) in Toronto, Ontario
Technical Solutions Architect (Toronto)
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1233414
Cisco is currently hiring a Technical Solutions Architect (TSA) to support our Collaboration business within Canada.
What You'll Do
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Technical Solutions Architect (TSA) is a technical expert with passion and entrepreneurial drive focused on customer success. The TSA plays a critical role in ensuring that our customers have the best experience leveraging the Cisco Collaboration suite because you architect, design, and deliver technical solutions which enable these experiences. The Collaboration suite includes Webex, TelePresence, Unified Communications, and Customer Care.
Who You Are
You are passionate about user experiences and excited about new technology. You are a true team player and love to learn. You have:
• Deep understanding of Cloud Computing technology, business drivers and emerging computing trends
• Recommend Collaboration solutions using your technical breadth across multiple areas
• Manage multiple relationships across Cisco, Partners and Customers to identify new product features and feature gaps, provide guidance on existing products.
• Develop market strategies that result in revenues and organizational success
• Participate in sales forecasting and planning from a technical configuration perspective
• Develop and maintain communications with all levels of staff and customers, ranging from line managers to corporate presidents
• Using a consultative style, advise customer on how to best utilize Cisco's products to solve business needs
• Requires proven and effective leadership and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with others through conflicting pressures and priorities while resolving complex issues
• Familiar with automation and development methods for interacting with devices using RESTful APIs
• Proficient at programming in Python, Java, Linux Shell (and willing to learn the others)
Who You'll Work With
The candidate will possess both technical and customer-facing skills that will deliver world class architectural solutions. He or she will be able to facilitate relationships with senior personnel, as well as the technical background that enables him or her to easily interact and give guidance to software developers, IT pros, and system architects. The ideal candidate will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges. · The right person will be highly technical and analytical, possess significant experience of software development and/or IT and networking implementation/consulting experience. The Collaboration TSA will provide technical expertise around the entire Cisco Collaboration portfolio and have knowledge in Cloud/Hybrid/On-Prem solutions as well as Security.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.