Cisco Customer Support (Provisioning) Engineer in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Customer Support (Provisioning) Engineer
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma, US
Area of Interest Customer Experience
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Collaboration, Video
Job Id 1241356
Responsible for assigning and porting DID’s on behalf of the customer with focus on improving the overall customer experience. Accepts and follows technical direction, operational direction and quality assurance standards for every aspect of a customer’s order by following tactical direction for all facets of the Provisioning team. Ensures that daily operations and initiatives are understood and work assignments are completed. Will meet or exceed all service levels including on-time performance for customer orders and meeting all quality standards and policies. Employees at this level are expected to work with complex customer solutions and manage projects with more complexity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for DID assignments, porting of numbers, Firm Order Commitment (FOC) turnaround. Manages daily workload through effective prioritization and communication.
• Demonstrates company’s values, maintains a positive open demeanor, expresses different points of view, provides timely information; communicates context for business decisions; fosters teamwork and collaboration.
• Take care of any exceptions and coordinate with joining groups to resolve any issues.
• Associates Degree acceptable/Bachelors Degree preferable.
• A combination of education and experience is acceptable.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ATTRIBUTES:
• Team player with a great passion to succeed.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Ability to work independently and make well thought out business decisions.
• Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
• Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
• Knowledge and proficiency in PC applications including Google Apps and Microsoft Office.
• 4+ years in telecom service delivery.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.