Cisco Marketing Manager-Hong Kong in Hong Kong
Marketing Manager-Hong Kong
Location: Hong Kong
Area of Interest Marketing and Communications
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1233371
What You’ll Do
· Evaluating and developing country marketing strategy and marketing planandeffectively execute, including through agencies
· Communicating the marketing plan with SLTs
· Formulate digital strategies to enhance brand awareness and accelerate pipeline in Hong Kong
· Drive leads through management of website updates, eDM, social media platforms, online advertising and SEM/SEO.
· Bilingual content management for Facebook, eDM. etc.
· Initiate online marketing campaigns for product launches and build brand awareness
· Execute and deliver the marketing campaigns within budget, timeline and outcome
· Proof read all printing and online materials to ensure accuracy.
Who You Are
l 10 years or above experience in B2B marketing communications , preferable in Telecommunications/IT industry
l Solid experience on developing and managing contents with excellent writing skills (both in English & Chinese)
l Solid experience in e-commerce, SEO, SEM, email marketing, and social media
l Innovative, proactive and independent with strong business senses
l Detail oriented, with strong sense of responsibility and a good team player;
l Creative, excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
l Excellent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.