Cisco Service Design Manager 1230224 in Hong Kong
Service Design Manager 1230224
Location: Hong Kong
Area of Interest Customer Experience
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1230224
Function: Service Design and Transition Manager
Manager: Service Delivery Executive/Contract Manager
The Service Design and Transition Manager will be supporting the designated customer locally in Hong Kong. This individual contributor position will be responsible for achieving and improving the Service offering for contracted Service deliverables for the customer overall through ITIL’s Service Design, Service Transition and CSI Best Practice. In performing these duties, the position shall be expected to:
· Manage service delivery for the contracted services by establishing as necessary, and/or supporting other in the organization as necessary, objectives with regard to introducing and managing customer-oriented service performance processes and procedures.
· Establish mechanism to review service performance against the contracted SLA and identify means to improve service performance so as to meet or even exceed contracted SLA.
· Establish governance, procedure and process with respect to Service Transition to ensure the new services can be properly supported by operations and in-line with the contracted SLA.
· Develop programs as needed designed to continuously improve the customer’s overall service experience.
· Build excellent customer / client relations.
Management of Service Delivery:
· In conjunction with OM and CM/DCM, ensure service levels for contracted services are measured, reported and used to promote an increased level of customer satisfaction.
· Custodian on Service Design, Service Transition and CSI processes and procedures, gain buy-in from Cisco internal team and customer, ensure the agreed Service processes and procedure are formally documented as well as rollout to the associate parties including Cisco Delivery team, customer IT&T and the associate vendors
· Provide support and guidelines to the Cisco Delivery Team including the NOC in creating and managing the associate Operational Manuals and Documents (service desk procedures, incident management, problem management, escalation management, etc).
· Support and develop proper change management procedures together with the Project Management and Operation organization
· Provide effective communication to management and other Cisco units as appropriate and necessary.
· Support Service Activation/Delivery Management – particularly complex, highly visible and escalated orders
Reporting structure & SLA Performance measurement:
· Support SLA reporting structure for Services delivered.
· Own scorecard to measure overall performance with input from OM and DCM.
· Monitor and control the service as delivered throughout the duration of the contract.
· Report on Service performance at regular intervals with the client and within Cisco Delivery Team.
Service Improvement Programs:
· Establish and maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction by initiating and owning service and/or process improvement programs for achieving business effectiveness and efficiency.
· Support definition and changes of service delivery processes.
· Assist CM and coordinate critical incident support activity (escalation management) within Cisco and client as required.
· Assist Cisco Delivery Team in the support and delivery of Cisco services that are appropriate to client’s business requirements as require
Service Delivery Governance
· Represent Cisco Delivery Team in formal Program Governance bodies
· Prepare, present and report on related Program Delivery initiatives and on-going performance if require
Operational Relationship Management:
· Manage and control the overall Customer Service relationship via regular business & operational reviews with customer.
· Interface with Service Sales, BD, OM, AS consultants and other delivery stakeholders in order to oversee all Service Delivery requirements and ensure core business issues are being addressed.
· Set customer expectations and educate customer and internal Cisco groups as necessary to ensure all understand the level of service Cisco is obligated to provide.
· Develop customer loyalty together with the Service Sales and CM.
· Certification of ITIL Intermediate or above
· At least 8 - 10 years of experience as Service Delivery Manager in a Service provider or outsourcing environment.
· Excellent Technical knowledge of network and infrastructure services, network management, firewall services and middleware.
· Experience in Customer Service of sizable Accounts
· Demonstrated effective relationship management skills
· Excellent abilities in coordinating multiple projects or work streams across multiple organizations
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications
· Strong communication and customer facing skills
· A knowledge of financial reporting and basic Billing processes
· Excellent autonomy and empowerment skills
· Excellent communication skills, with both written and spoken language along with Technical writing skills.
· Advisory and negotiative in nature
· Uses expertise and experience to directly influence others outside department or function
· Ability to work very independently and maintain composure and focus under extremely stressful customer impacting situations
· Ability to deal with Client representatives at Country CTO, Network and Operations Director level
· Will represent Cisco in Customer Program Governance bodies and make commitments in own area
· Act for CM/Service Delivery Executive as required
· Technical Bachelor’s Degree, MBA
· PMP or other formal Program Management certification
· Strong Billing process knowledge
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.