Cisco High Touch Engineer in Singapore
High Touch Engineer
Area of Interest Engineer - Network
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Networking
Job Id 1230741
High Touch engineer
What You’ll Do
Cisco seeks a Customer Support Engineer to join some of the industry's brightest minds in developing and deploying today's most advanced Internet technologies. In this role, you will gain insight on the detailed functionality of Cisco products and partner with all distributed elements of the service chain. The ideal candidate demonstrates an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge. This is a great opportunity for someone with patience and an empathetic view of the customer to hone their skills and advance their career providing value to customers while working with an industry leader in networking technology.
· Improve relationship with customer to understand in a better way their network to provide quicker and more effective results to their requests.
· Customer-specific designated support at network level.
· Possess detailed knowledge of customer network, critical sites, operating procedures as agreed upon with customer.
· Established rapport with customer personnel.
· Escalation support for critical network outages and complex network issues.
· Established Technical Relationship to support customer network operations.
· On-site visits.
· Able to assist in maintenance window coverage.
· Regular scheduled review of open Service Requests working with Cisco TAC engineer to achieve a faster resolution.
· Holistic technical management of recurring network problems.
· Enhanced service delivery capability through broad understanding of customer’s operational needs and integration with assigned Cisco Services team.
· Improve communication with other functional groups within Technical Services and Sales team to focus on customer success.
Who You’ll Work With
HTE function helps customers maximize network availability and functionality to achieve their business goals. The HTE delivers the technologies; solutions and services customers need to expertly manage their networks. In this role, you will be "Cisco’s face to the customer," working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments
Who You Are
· You need to be a creative problem solver, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly responding to escalated issues.
· With a seasoned mix of broad networking knowledge and specific area expertise, as well as excellent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills, you’re well positioned to become a trusted advisor capable of building solid, long-term relationships with customers.
· Expert level knowledge in TWO of the following and strong knowledge in all other areas of: IP internetworking, LAN Switching, ATM, Voice technologies, IP Telephony, SAN, CDN, Optical, Wireless, IPCC. WAN protocols (Frame Relay, ISDN). IP Routing protocols (IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP).
· Expert level internetworking troubleshooting in a large-scale network environment.
· Undertake support as designated engineer for large-scale networks.
· Must possess strong technical account management skills.
· Active participant in virtual technology teams within Cisco Services. In-depth knowledge of network management, network availability.
· CCIE in Voice or SP Preferred
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.