Cisco Regional Manager - Global Protective Services in Singapore
Regional Manager - Global Protective Services
Area of Interest Legal
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1233557
What you'll do
• A highly challenging role where you will lead, shape and deliver world class Protective Services solutions across a highly challenging region in an increasingly uncertain world
• Monitor developing situations on a global basis to provide accurate risk assessments and management of potential threats and associated follow-up information as it impacts our core functions
• Collaborating with internal and external partners to provide solutions and solve issues related to core functions as they impact Cisco business
• World class event safety and security planning and execution, solving complex program management challenges through assessment, collaboration and shaping the security plan
• Manage the TSCM program
• Executive and Personnel Protective Services
Who you'll work with
Global Protective Services (GPS) has a diverse and multi-disciplined team delivering world class protective services globally and across the enterprise. We provide Cisco with a safer business environment in collaboration with internal and external partners, while ensuring that the most cost-effective solutions are identified and implemented, to deliver a greater return on investment. Do you have the skills to deliver world class Protective Services in a demanding, fast paced environment? Can you inspire and influence others around you? In Global Protective Services you will be expected to deliver innovative solutions relative to our core functions across the business on a global basis. Bringing experience and credibility to critical and impactful situations you will make Cisco a safer place to work for all of the Cisco family.
Who you are
• University Degree in a security related field, Criminal Justice or Business Administration
• 5 plus years of law enforcement and/or military experience
• And/or the equivalent tenure in a Corporate Protective Security function or other Security related environment
• Be willing to travel globally in support of the business assignments
• Technology literate
• Able to conduct thorough briefings for large and small groups
• Must have effective verbal and written communication skills
• Proven experience working internationally
• Proven networking experience with local, state, federal and international law enforcement agencies
• Minimum three years experience working for High Technology Company/Industry
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.