Cisco Software Deal manager in Singapore
Software Deal manager
Area of Interest Business Strategy and Operations
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1223917
What You'll do:
• Point of contact for the software deals with direct engagement with deal stakeholders
• Provide a regular status updates for managed deals and pipeline review
• Partner with operations managers and the software sales teams to report out to deal stakeholders for major milestones
• Engages with specialists to execute the successful delivery of the assigned deals
• Align/Engage with other DM Managers to ensure consistency of operational practices, review of best practices, close gaps
• Will be responsible for working in close alignment with the software sales teams
• Accountable for alignment with offer and capabilities teams for their respective Deal Type(s)
• Evaluates project results against success metrics. Recommends or implements changes to processes, resources and solutions that improve productivity and end product.
• Accountable for the execution, health and success of his/her deals
• Follow a structured workflow management set of activities
• Once the deal is sensed and relationship agreed with customer ops, segment ops, country ops, partner ops and/or DMO leader; the Deal Manager is the single point of contact for all deal related activities/updates
• Customer facing interactions/engagements as agreed upfront
• Responsible for continuously engaging with stakeholders to realize gaps and drive efficiencies
• Case creation, escalation and resolution (on behalf of customer/sales)
• Flexible skill sets to handle all type of deals (Every deal manager should have a specialism - products, supply chain, services, billing, etc.)
Who You Are
Experienced professional using best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve process improvements, policies, services and practices. Works independently, receives minimal guidance; only general direction from manager then determines best approach to accomplish work. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.