Cisco Account Manager, Managed Service and Cloud Solutions for Service Providers in Wallisellen, Switzerland
Account Manager, Managed Service and Cloud Solutions for Service Providers
Location: Wallisellen, Zurich, Switzerland
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Service Provider
Job Id 1226853
What You'll Do
Are you ready to work at the number one Great Place to Work in Switzerland?
Imagine participating in major Managed Service & Cloud projects within the Service Provider Industry.
The Account Manager in Cisco is the key contact for our customers.
You will own and nurture the relationships, build and execute the sales strategy and become your customers’ trusted advisor.
Your success will reflect on sales achievements, long-term customer relationships and satisfaction.
Who You'll Work With
In this position you will:
• Drive the strategy and delivery of new Cloud & Managed Services solutions for the Swiss market.
• Manage the Cloud and Service Provider relationships and identify and develop new business in Switzerland.
• Orchestrate cross-functional regional team members to deliver complete business plan for existing and future Cloud & Managed Service Providers.
• Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed milestones, and timescales, and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
• Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports.
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful.
Our focus is to find and solve their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities.
We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything.
You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Pre-Sales and Technology specialists.
Who You Are
You bring sales experience in a dynamic IT, Software, Services and Solution business. You have:
- Experience within a Service Provider / Managed Service Provider is a plus.
• A BA degree in a business discipline or equivalent.
• Demonstrated success in achieving and exceeding sales targets by building new relationships and creating opportunities and by fostering existing relationships.
• The ability to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
• Strong fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
Other Desired Skills:
• Mastery in developing trusted customer relationships up to C level
• Experience in working with and selling to at least one of these client segments: Service Providers, Cloud Service Providers, Managed Service Providers.
• Ability to match Cloud & Managed Service market needs with state of the art technology solutions.
• Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers and Cisco overall.
• Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
• Ability to leverage and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.